Verified Reviewer

On 8/14/21 I ordered 5 Blast Auxiliary Personal Fans from GetBlastAuxiliary.com for a total of $178.93. On 8/16/21 I received an email that the order had shipped, and a tracking number was provided.

I never received the order and every time I checked the tracking number it indicated "In Transit, USPS awaiting." I engaged the vendor's chat several times, and each time they advised the order was on its way. When I requested the order be canceled, they said they could not cancel it because it had already shipped. Finally, I contacted the shipper directly, and they advised they never received the product. When I advised Blast Auxiliary, they still refused to cancel the order and refund my money.

Today is 2 months after I placed the order and of course it never came.

My credit card company investigated and removed the charge, so I'm not out any money, but I want to warn others that Blast Auxiliary is a scam and not to order anything off of their website. I would give zero stars if I could.

User's recommendation: Do not order anything from getblastauxiliary.com.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Blast Auxiliary Cons: False advertising, Dishonest chat reps, Products not delivered, Order cancellation or refund refused.

Comments