Verified Reviewer

I have been going back and forth with their customer service on returning my Blast Auxiliary air cleaner, and they are playing games with me by sending the same email to me over and over. First, they wrote and said that "We have opened a ticket, and they are experiencing an extremely high volume of support requests and are answering inquiries in the order received".

So, I wait patiently, and then they write and say they are "just wondering if I had the chance to review the latest update from Tris, Tris is expecting some further information from you to proceed with the ticket". So, I write and give them all the information I have. Then they write, "I would like to apologize for the delay in replying to your email. Due to the overwhelming response from our customers...

Bla Bla Bla and Kind regards, Tris". So, I wait, and then they write and say "Request #... Return my order was closed and merged into this request".

This has been going on since May 24, and they say I have one month to return. ???

User's recommendation: I would not recommend buying from Blast Auxiliary at all.

Blast Auxiliary Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments

#2193123

I am having the same problem.

Blast Auxiliary Reviews